Thursday, March 10, 2011

Begging is so creative

Time traveller Help! Need Dollars for new flux capacitor

Homeless jedi

Begging is to request a donation in a supplicating manner. Beggars are commonly found in public and criticism of beggars is that they spend money received on irresponsible or unnecessary items, particularly on drugs, alcohol or tobacco. Through a history of begging, beggars techniques are changing and adapting to different places. Some of them discovered a new, unusual way to make you laugh and these are some of the best funny begging methods.
Why lie? I need a chilled beer

Will take verbal abuse for money


Homeless my ass! I just want to get high

Desperate need of hair weave! Please help

Give me some money or I will kick you in the face

Boogieman ate my family Spare any change for a new closet door?

Lets have lunch - You buy

I slept with Lindsay Lohan last week - Please help

Obama aint the only one who wants change

I need weed, share bud, share money

Will fight with giant monsters for food

Man is a dog

Please! Help me I am homeless and trying my best to get a job or some kind of work, the only way for me to survive is your help and kindness! God Bless!

I need only $4300 so I can meet a nice girl like our governor Spitzer

My father was killed by ninjas - Need money for karate lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment